Monday, March 2, 2015

Week in review according to Instagram

It's been a busy week and I shared it all on Instagram.




* On Monday we went to 400 Gradi on Lygon Street, Brunswick which was amazing! 
The Margarita pizza won best pizza in a competition in ITALY! Yum Yum!

* The previously mentioned pizza.

* I restyled a corner of my living room and piled up some fashion and decor books with some ceramic vases, I think it looks great! Darren Palmer even commented on my post! 

* #throwbackthursday was a pic of my Mum and I when I was a little girl! Love this retro photo! Go the 80's!

* Friday morning was spent waiting for ages for a blood test. Ugh.

* Friday afternoon was spent playing with my beautiful Sasha to cheer me up. It worked.

* I love the weekend!

* Sunday flowers and Love

*Sunday afternoon gardening. These $10 large white and gold pots were from Kmart and look awesome with my succulents. 

And that was my week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment