Monday, March 26, 2012

Winter Wardrobe

As the days start to get colder and Summer feels like a distant memory (truly, as the last good Summer Melbourne had was about 4 years ago), my wardrobe needs an overhaul. Time for chunky knits, fitted coats, navy blue, ankle boots, and nice thick socks. I also like to add in a little colour to my Winter wardrobe as I feel it makes me happy and cosy! It doesn't ALWAYS have to be B.L.A.C.K Melbournites!


A chunky knit, bold colours and accessories, perfect fun winter outfit!

Opaques and ankle boots- a Winter staple. Loving this coat too.

Animal print. Yes.

Neutrals work amazingly well for Winter too. Look at those pleats!

Scarf it up!

Navy Navy Navy. Love Navy.

Hats in Winter? Oh yeah.

A more casual look, throw in some denim.

Stockings let you wear all your little dresses/skirts even though the weather is colder.

More scarf love. This time draped over the shoulder.

Brights in Winter? Told you it works.

Mix pretty feminine dresses with winter staples. The contrast is awesome.

Another stunning Coat. Yes please.

Have fun in Winter too...

FLORALS IN WINTER?? Uh huh.

My fav. Long slouchy cardis. Mixing grey and neutrals. BLISS.

Oversized. Love.


Dare to play with your Winter pieces and be BRAVE. Layering is the key. I <3 WINTER. Love a cosy Angie.L

1 comment:

  1. great choice of outfits. I'm actually looking forward to the colder weather and will try not to do the bag lady layered look as much this year.

    ReplyDelete