Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My very first post

There are many reasons for me starting this blog. My main aim is to be able to express some of the billions of ideas that flow through my very very crowded mind!
Another reason is to share some amazing things I have come across in my many hours of time wastage and procrastination spent on the net when, really, I have so many other things I should be doing.
So, maybe in essence, this is a way for me to justify those lost hours and make them actually have a purpose.
I will be posting:
*images I love
*things I wish I could afford but can't
*things I may just stretch the budget for because I just HAVE to have them
.. and yes..
*a little (tiny) bit of wedding stuff. (Wedding stuff will only be featured as the preperation and ideas are around for my OWN wedding and I'd love to share some of the things I find with you all.)

I hope you get out of my posts whatever it is you need. Inspiration. Ideas. Products. Or just some things to look at to waste some time- enjoyably of course!

Happy looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment